Monday, July 1, 2013

Cabinets galore!!


Almost ready for the counter top.

Wall ovens and cooktop will be on this wall.

Space for the dishwasher. Sink will be on the left, exhaust fan (already installed) on the right.

 
The cabinet installers have been working hard all day, but they have a lot of cabinets to place. They are concentrating on the kitchen today and tomorrow, then will move on to the restrooms. They know what they are doing and I think we will be pleased with the results. We actually have locking doors and drawers this time around.
 
   I'm so thankful that we finished the painting on Sunday. I can't imagine having to tape and paint around all of the cabinets and counter tops. Actually, I can imagine it. That's why I'm so grateful Wayside folks got the job done.
 

No comments: